Monday, October 12, 2015

Behind the Scenes

On Location

It's not fancy, but it gets the job done. My on-location equipment still fills a large travel tote, a couple of light stand bags, tripod bag and camera equipment bags. I have added stands to hold-up the back drop materials to my grip. I think I need to get one of those folding roller carts for load-in and load-out ease on my back! This was the on-location two-speedlight/softboxlighting set-up I used for the "Portrait of a Veteran" Photo Project session recently at the Valley Vue Care Center in Armstrong, IA. 

More veteran's portraits to come! If you want to financially support the "Portrait of a Veteran" Photo Project, please let me know. I'll have information on how you or your business or community group can contribute and help get the coffee table-style book published to give to these pictured veterans and their families!

No comments:

Post a Comment